Why You Should Use Us When Buying A Home
Homes We’ve Helped Our Clients Buy!
Our buyer’s agent Rodger Jessop, can help you find your dream home. Within our networking we can find homes that are not on the market yet. Our negotiating tactics help you get homes that can have instant equity. Specializing in new home construction, luxury homes, rentals and commercial properties. We pride ourselves on our great customer service, helping you through all of the home buying process.
Are team is dedicated to helping you find the perfect home for yourself and your family.
Services we will provide to you as your buyer’s agent:
- We will arrange for you to meet with our preferred lender to get you prequalified to buy a home.
- While looking to buying a home you will want to browse the inventory. Our website make this a breeze, UtahHouseDoctors.com is updated directly from our local MLS with the latest homes on the market. Create custom searches and save as many homes as you would like.
- Our buyer’s agent is an expert at helping you narrow down your search and identifying what is most important to you in your new home or your latest real estate investment.
- Our team will make all showing appointments whether it is for existing homes, new homes, construction or FSBO’s (for sale by owner’s).
- Wanting to build a new home? We can help with that too! We will help arrange meetings with the builder and walk you through a smooth closing.
- We will help research any questions you have regarding the neighborhood, water permits, HOA’s or any other any questions you have regarding the purchase of your home.
- Education about dangers of meth, lead-based paint, radon gas, and asbestos will be provided.
- Let you know about the importance of home inspections, recommend a couple home inspectors in the area, and help get an appointment setup.
- Setup a walk-through of the property before closing to insure your home is in the same condition as when you wrote the offer.
- Just remember we are always happy to help you with all your real estate needs! Whether it is questions about real estate, helping a friend, family member or neighbor sell or buy a home. We would be happy to work with you again when you are ready to upgrade or downsize to a new home.
Looking at Buying A Home and Have a Question?
Call or Text 801-529-2688
Stats were pulled for the WFRMLS.com.